Data Processing Centers (DPC) – is a fault complex centralized system providing automation of business processes with a high level of performance and quality of services provided, ensuring continuous operation of business-critical applications, as well as reducing the cost of storage and processing of information by making more efficient use of storage and consolidation of computing power.
Data Processing Center (DPC) consists of multiple systems, grouped by type of tasks.
Material Resources and Connections:
- Certified facilities;
- Structured cabling;
- Electrical networks;
- Sensors by type of appointment and the functions they perform.
- Uninterruptible power system;
- Autonomous power supply system.
- Monitoring the physical environment;
- Climate control system environment;
- Fire alarm system and fire fighting;
Physical Layer Security:
- Access control systems;
- Surveillance systems;
- System monitoring and control access to information resources.
- Computing equipment (dedicated servers unlimited bandwidth, SPD hardware and storage, and other equipment);
- Transmission system;
- Storage and processing of data;
- Information processing systems (business applications).
To ensure the continued operation of business applications need to ensure the functioning of the computing environment. This problem is solved by constructing efficient computing infrastructure in data center.
Under Efficiency Means A Set Of Characteristics:
- Fault tolerance;
- Energy efficiency;
- Economic efficiency.
- How Cloud Computing Is Changing The Labor Market - March 25, 2015
- Adopting Infrastructure as a Service Can be a Good Deal - March 17, 2015
- Will Virtualize? Take These Six Points Into Consideration - March 12, 2015