Cloud computing is the combination of five characteristics and three services models. This model focuses on the introduction of enterprise cloud.
Cloud computing is recognized by more and more companies and most of them have begin to consider the adoption of enterprise in the cloud. However, the definition of the cloud is ambiguous, and confusing for the business users. Therefore, we organized around the usage models for enterprise cloud adoption.
The Essential Characteristics
- On-demand-based self-service
- Wide area network access – Broad Network Access
- The location-independent resource pools – Resource Pooling
- Rapid scalability – Rapid elasticity
- Services can be measured – Measured Service
- One service model -Service Model
- SaaS -Software as a Service
- PaaS – Platform as a Service
- IaaS – Infrastructure as a Service
- Deployment Models
- Private Cloud
- Cloud Community
- Public Cloud
- Hybrid Cloud
- And Private Cloud
Private Cloud and virtualization standards are taking advantage of cloud technologies and automation. By building an cloud environment in data center, the companies provide a system that can be used flexibly by the customers and its users.