This simple tutorial will explain how to create an email auto-responder in cPanel. For the setting to work you must have an email address created in cPanel.
Auto-responders will send a pre-generated message to anyone who sends an e-mail to an e-mail configured. To make the configuration of Auto-Response in cPanel follow the steps below:
- Click on your cPanel Auto responders located the message category.
- Click Add Auto reply.
- Leave the string in the default configuration.
- Enter the e-mail you want to have automatic response.
- Enter the name you want to appear on the auto reply message example: ESDS Software Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
- Enter the subject of the autoresponder message
- Enter the message.
Click Create / Modify.
And voila! Your autoresponder is configured.
Looking for eMail Hosting Solutions for your Business? Here are our eMail Hosting Platforms: