Zimbra provides organizations better flexibility and simplicity with email, contacts, calendaring and many more features incorporated within it, making sharing and document management easy. In addition, it provides mobility and desktop synchronization to users on any machine.
- Web based Email control panel
- AJAX web browser based client with integrated search, shared calendar and mail
- Support for Outlook: calendar, mail, contacts and offline mode
- Support for mobile devices: Blackberry, Treo , etc.
- Powerful, fast search (including messages and attachments)
- Integrated Anti-Spam, Anti-Virus, and Directory Services (LDAP, Active Directory)
- Web 2.0 Mash-up framework (Zimlets)
- Scheduling wizard
- Self-Restore Previously Deleted Data
- Briefcase File Versioning and Check In/Out
- Global People Search
- Email and SMS Event Reminders
- Zimbra Mobile
- Features Advanced Native Sync, enhanced HTML Email rendering, Support for Flags and Tags on Windows 6 based devices.
- Enterprise Class Support for RIM Blackberry Enterprise Server 5.0.
- Collaboration Support for BES and BES Express 5.0, using Zimbra Collaboration Server 7.0
- Simple, Robust Management and Administration
- New Distribution List and MTA Policy Management
- LinkedIn App Extension
- WebEx App Extension
- Unified archiving
- Unified cross-mailbox search & policy
Benefits of Zimbra Email Hosting
No servers, software, licensing, co-location, internet nor specialized expertise to buy. For an affordable monthly fee, simply leverage our investments in systems and specialized support.
Variety of Access Options
Zimbra email account is easy to access and can be accessed from multiple locations including any Web Browser. This makes it convenient for the users to access their emails, tasks, address book etc. from virtually any platform. Sleek AJAX Web Interface and easy IMAP/POP Access
Windows & MAC Support
Sync with iPhone, iPad, Windows, and Android with Mobile ActiveSync. It supports Outlook sync and Blackberry(BES).
Robust business continuity & data backup
One of the most endearing features of Zimbra is that the backend infrastructure is fully and efficiently managed, which minimizes the risk of loss of emails and other critical data during service outages. So even if the client's facilities are not available due to some reason, the employees will still be able to access their Zimbra accounts even from their mobiles or their home computers.