With Microsoft Exchange Hosting, the benefits are considerable: IT management is simplified by eliminating the need for the user to install, configure, maintain and constantly update a mail system installed at Head Office and, consequently, to upgrade the hardware platform. With Microsoft Exchange Hosting, you can access e-mail with three different ways: through the traditional Outlook client installed on your PC, from any PC with web access (Outlook Web Access) and mobile enabled.
MS Exchange Hosting Plans
Rs. 99/MonthOrder Now
2 GB Mailbox Size
- Personal Mail Folder
- Personal Contacts
- Global Address List
- Personal Domain
- Personal Tasks
- Personal Calendar
Rs. 299/MonthOrder Now
5 GB Mailbox Size
- Includes all Exchange Standard Features
- Shared Calendar
- Shared Contacts
- Shared Address List
- Shared Tasks
- Group Scheduling
- MAPI Enabled**
Dedicated Enterprise Exchange
Contact UsContact Us
10 GB Mailbox Size
- Includes all Exchange Professional Features
- Blackberry server integration
- Unified Messaging
- Compliance Management
- Exchange 2007 Anti-Spam
- Forefront AV
- EHS AV/AS
Economic & Strategic Benefits of Microsoft Exchange Hosting
- No cost of personnel for the management of the system
- No financial costs related to the purchase
- No Asset management
- Zero costs for magnetic media backup
- 2GB of disk space allocated to each mailbox, be increased as needed up to 10 GB (Depends upon the plan you choose).
- E-mail, shared calendars, shared contacts Secure access via the Internet using HTTPS (webmail) Protection against virus, anti-spyware and anti-spam filter with McAfee Total Protection for Server Suite.
- Rapid deployment & scaling
- Migrating from mail systems with local client (POP / IMAP) and mailbox Microsoft Exchange Server
Mobility Features of Microsoft Exchange Hosting
Push e-mail, calendar, contacts, tasks and calendars integrated with the Global Access List (GAL) and reset the password remotely. Compatible with Microsoft Windows Mobile 6.0 and above devices and Exchange ActiveSync ® 12 (eg Nokia E series and N), forward on any device including BlackBerry Synchronization for smart phones - iPhone, Nokia, Android (ActiveSync push).
Security of Data
- Weekly checks of security policies
- Continuous proactive monitoring to ensure maximum service availability
- Deleted item retention and deleted mailbox recovery, for up to 15 days Business Continuity Service Level Agreement Time availability guaranteed to 99% Internationality
MS Exchange Server focuses on four key areas of functionality
High Availability & Disaster Recovery (DR)
Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 now comes with better availability and more effective disaster recovery feature to ensure business continuity in case of disasters.
Control of Information Overload
Microsoft Exchange comes fully equipped with features that control the email load in user's inbox, thus increasing efficiency by avoiding email overload.
Microsoft Exchange Server ensures easy email accessibility from any device, whether computers or mobiles, anywhere in the world.
Archiving & Compliance
Microsoft Exchange Server has Microsoft's archiving and retention features inbuilt, which aide compliance with rules and regulations by enabling easy storage of email records and other historical data.