In the previous post I mentioned some recent figures that the economy is generated through the adoption of Cloud Computing.
A Framework for Cloud Computing
The National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) is an agency of the U.S. Commerce Department. Its role in the context of cloud computing is to promote the effective use and safety of this technology in both government and industry, to promote and disseminate standards and technical guides on Computing in the Clouds.
After all, what are the characteristics of a platform for Cloud Computing?
These are five key features:
- On demand self-service: you can do the setup, configuration of your environment without anyone’s help
- Ubiquitous network access: available through any device with Internet access
- Location independent resource pooling: the demand for processing and storage are distributed through a common infrastructure, in which no particular resource is assigned to a specific user
- Rapid elasticity: users who hired the “cloud” can increase or decrease the capacity according to their needs, without notice and without intervention by the provider of resources
- Pay per use: the contractor is charged according to quantity and volume of resources it uses, processing power, bandwidth, storage etc.
The cloud web hosting provider offers a “cloud” with some of these basic features.
Please Note: If you are looking for Rich Data Center Web Hosting, Cloud Services, Dedicated Hosting, Colocation or Software Services in India at Affordable Costs, Visit our website at WWW.ESDS.CO.IN.