PHD Virtual Backup 5.1 for Citrix XenServer – Backup of Virtual Machines
I sometimes feel sorry for Citrx XenServer users – Because they do not have the world’s best backup virtual machines Veeam Backup and Replication 5 (because Veeam is only for VMware).
But even for the dejected and sad administrators, Citrix XenServer is a good solution for backing up virtual machines, and it Refreshed PHD Virtual Backup 5.1 for Citrix XenServer. After all, when there are no legs to walk even on crutches.
- New features of PHD Virtual Backup 5.1 for Citrix XenServer:
- Advanced File Level Recovery – quick recovery of individual files from a backup without the need to restore the entire virtual machine.
- Flexible Backup Storage – enhanced support for networked NAS / NFS storage for backups.
- Application Object Recovery – recover individual objects from backups (database object, mailbox, mail message, etc.) Directly from a backup.
- Support for Tape Backup Solutions – export backups to integrate with solutions for writing backups to tape.
- Enhanced Retention and Archiving – policies for backup, retention.
For this, you will need to Download PHD Virtual Backup 5.1 for Citrix XenServer.