Improve cloud Efficiency
According to experts, the global IT industry expects a real boom in cloud computing. According to a recently published report, by 2018 the volume of traffic in IP networks and global Internet traffic will reach 1.6 zettabytes, and data center traffic will grow from 3.1 to 8.6 zettabytes per year. As in this difficult situation to increase the effectiveness of cloud and avoid potential problems, Experts have given the following recommendations:
- WAN optimization and load balancing should be used, but not limited to QoS. This enables you to control traffic between distributed data centers and elaborately scale cloud.
- To optimize the cloud storage environment: This means the categorization of data and selection of the appropriate level for their storage, including flash drives.
- Worth a try to converged infrastructure: It is distinguished by high resource utilization, equipment density, energy efficiency and cost effectiveness.
- Important trend: Software-defined solutions, including storage, networking, security, and even data center as a whole.
- End-user also needs to be optimized, and this comes to rescue automation, adaptive technologies.
- Client systems also need to be modernized. This means moving on thin and “zero” clients, implementing VDI.
- Is extremely important to monitor. Through the use of powerful platform, monitoring and management issues in the cloud can be identified before they become serious. Modern cloud management platform can span multiple sites.
- Information security should be the stronger for the larger scale of the cloud. Should pay attention to the safety of the new generation technology, covering the physical, logical and cloud levels. It must be proactive and regularly audited.
- Virtualization does not happen much. This cloud-based environment. To do this, it is important to choose a virtualization platform.
- Automation and orchestration: The inherent attributes of the cloud. Due to the defined rules and policies cloudy mechanism will operate smoothly.