How to Add Systems in HANA Studio and Check Backup Status
1. Add Systems using Landscape File
File >> Import
- Select Path for Landscape file >> Next
- Browse the landscape file from your system
- Click on Finish and Restart Hana Studio
- After restart below systems will come.
2. Add System Manually
- Right-click and create a new folder.
- Give folder Name
- Right Click on that folder >> Add System
- Enter below system Details >>
— Host Name (IP Address)
— Description (System Name)
- Then Click Next
- Enter Credentials >> Finish
- You can see how the new system is successfully added.
How to Check Backup of any System
- Double Click on System Name
— Check hana used and peak memory
- Click on Backup
— Backup Catalog
— Check for backint and file backup Status ( Success / Error )
— Check the backup size and finished time
- Click on checkbox show log backup
— Check finished time
— Check Status.