Now-a-days businesses are moving and adapting cloud services at a rapid speed. Cloud Computing is changing the way of IT resources being used. In fact, a recent study conducted by KPMG found that 81% of businesses were either assessing cloud services, planning for a cloud adoption or had already implemented a cloud solution. No matter how businesses decide to move to the cloud, one thing is obvious: they are moving to the cloud solutions.
Business realized various benefits of cloud. It facilitates business scalability, agility, innovations, instant provisioning and flexibility with better load distribution without increasing IT budget. For this reason, in order to achieve flexibility and to attain on time IT support, most of the organizations are moving their applications to cloud.
When you host your website “on premise,” you are responsible for running and managing IT resources i.e. servers, racks, networking gear, electricity, bandwidth, redundancy and more. Alternatively, you can host your website with a cloud provider instead of filling up your office with servers, cooling systems etc. as the cloud host takes care of that work. What you need to do? You just sit back, relax and take advantages of scalable environment.
So what are the advantages of hosting your website on cloud?
- Remove Capex and offers reduced Opex because maintenance and labor costs associated with managing the infrastructure is covered by a service provider.
- Economical and easy to set-up because hardware, bandwidth and applications cost are also covered by the service provider.
- Utility pricing because no wasted resources, you pay only for what you use.
- Better agility because offers self service provisioning of resources without human intervention.
- Organizations can reduce their It budgets as they don’t need to buy physical hardware.
- Provides elastic compute resource based on business needs
- Access to compute resources through API, helping applications to scale automatically without any human intervention.
- As the servers are hosted on cloud, if one server fails, another can be instantly activated, reducing the down time.
- Due the fact that your website is hosted off site, your organizations don’t need to spend money to have an IT employee to monitor the system, as it is handled by the service provider.
- Businesses don’t need to deal with physical hardware; it can be maintained from simple configuration screen.
Availability and Reliability
- Your website is easily accessible from any corner of the world using an internet connection.
24×7 support by in-house experts, as your website is hosted on cloud.