Rummaging in the wilds of the Internet has dug up an interesting tool Munin. Its main purpose is rendering many indicators of the operating system on which it is installed and not just on it. The tool is very convenient and easy to install. CentOS for just a couple of commands:
yum install munin
yum install munin-node
Starting the system by using the command:
- service munin-node restart
- The configuration files are stored in the folder / etc / munin. Two main config: munin.conf and munin-node.conf.
- Access to statistics available at http://name-or-ip-address-of-your-server/munin/
- Statistics are updated every 5 minutes.
- Here are two words that defines everything.