Cloud Computing Aspects
Cloud Computing is a very vast concept and has seen a major growth in past 5 years and there are many aspects which still need to be analysed and has a scope of research and development. Enlisted are the few aspects
Cloud security issues and the risks of cloud computing are not well understood today and are one of the biggest barriers to adoption of these services.
- Data security in the cloud
- Cloud computing standards and compliance
- Cloud governance
Costs and management
Deployed correctly, cloud computing will save you money, but there are lots of caveats to getting it right. And with on-demand, pay-as-you-go cloud services, it’s critical to write rock-solid service-level agreements to ensure service levels are being met.
- Cloud computing pricing and economics
- Negotiating service-level agreements and billing with cloud providers
- Cloud management and monitoring
- Cloud disaster recovery
Discover how cloud computing development platforms let you fire up and test the upper limits of an application in minutes and shut it down just as fast.
- Platform as a Service and cloud computing
- Cloud development and testing
- Cloud APIs and frameworks
- Big data and BI
- Building scalable websites in the cloud
- High-performance computing in the cloud
Cloud applications allow companies to eliminate the need to install, run and maintain an application in-house by outsourcing it to an application provider in the cloud.
- Software as a Service and cloud computing
- Enterprise application integration with cloud providers
- Mobile cloud applications
- Network and application performance in the cloud
- Cloud desktop and application delivery
Enterprises unwilling to trust their mission-critical applications or data in the public cloud look to private cloud computing as a way to introduce automation, self-service portals and further efficiencies to the company than virtualization alone can offer.
- Cloud architecture design
- Private cloud providers
- Hybrid cloud
- Cloud computing and virtualization
Using a cloud computing service can mean greater server and compute capacity when you need it and without the costs and management headaches of owning all the hardware. Public cloud computing services, in particular, offer easy and inexpensive set-up, a pay-per-usage model and the scalability needed to meet specific needs.
- Public cloud providers
- IaaS cloud deployment
- Open source cloud computing
- A Guide to Understanding the Difference Between SIEM and SOC Solution - December 20, 2022
- Signs of Cyber Attack and How to Respond to them? - March 25, 2019
- The Menace of Clickjacking - March 20, 2019
Great write sushil..I Data security is one of the most important aspects of cloud computing..Most businesses are skeptic of using these kind of services as the believe in the myths created in this domain such as: it's not secure to use a cloud based service, data redundancy and many more..it's really important to understand that when it comes to cloud based services security is an in hand factor that you can rely upon.
Great, I enjoy reading through your article post,