Web hosting in the cloud computing or cloud hosting is the future of web hosting.
The cloud formed by several servers linked together to form a single platform. Because there are a lot of servers working together instead of one, load balancing, increased capacity, and minimizes the likelihood of failure.
Unlike shared hosting servers, where data is stored on a single server, web hosting in the cloud sits on a network server, so if one server fails, or if the hard disk of a server fails, the site is not affected, because their data is mirrored on other servers., is “balancing” their workload between the “cloud” of servers and information is replicated to other servers, so that the user not experience cuts in access to web pages.
This means that in uptime (time that the site is accessible to users) is virtually 100%. The real uptime of a server cloud is around 99.99%.
The fact that abstract information from the physical part is what has given name to this type of web hosting in the cloud (cloud hosting) as the data is supported by multiple servers intertwined, and are more immune to breakdowns a server.
Another advantage is cloud servers scalability. If at any point of time, a site needs more resources for an increase in visits is not limited by your hardware, and can use the resources of the cloud server.
The word “Cloud” has a different connotation in the world of Internet. Means a network of computers that work together to provide services to users.
Therefore, with the help of “clouds” a user will have the continued support of our web hosting company, as all the services you need, such as sending e-mail, FTP and so on are carried out on different servers.
End users can enjoy the services and not have to worry about managing the core technology that is involved. The only work that end users make is to use the resources available in the cloud in the pre-defined terms.
There are many benefits of hosting in the cloud. With this technology, data can be stored on different servers, so that if one hard disk fails, the other is available to all your data. The latest technology used in the web hosting in the cloud ensures that the resources that a user has available are not physically limited by the server. Each service is well distributed, so that if a point on the network or “cloud” fails, your work is not lost.
In accommodation in the cloud, there are several options for using available resources, and therefore only have to pay for the services you use. Although the tag may sound mixing, each user has individual resources and isolated from other users, therefore users can use resources without problems and without any security problems. Thanks to this technology because of which security issues are not as abundant as in the case of shared environments.
These advantages have made web hosting in the cloud very popular among users who use Internet applications. Accommodation is also very economical and very reliable. It is also suitable for all types of sites and not only for large projects.
What are the benefits of the cloud services compared to traditional web hosting?
- All Internet is a cloud. The services we use every day, like Google, Amazon, Apple, Yahoo, etc. .. are living in a cloud services.
- Software applications in the cloud are more advanced programs. We often use the term SaaS (Software as a Service) to identify an application running in the cloud.
- The application will only be used through a browser.
- From the point of view of users, software is transparent. The user does not have to worry about where software is installed or where it runs.
- Service availability is almost complete.
- Costs are associated with actual use.
- IT requirements virtually non-existent.
- Multi-user process can use the server software from multiple users simultaneously.
- Zero cost to buy more hardware resources.
- Has automated processes backup and disaster recovery.
- No cost for installation of electronic energy space or farms.
- Virtualization automatically and securely comes in the cloud.
- No software licenses.
- Applications are completely transparent to the user updates
- No physical hardware to manage and track.
- Ability to add IT capacity you need.
It is difficulty for a hacker to corrupt an application in the cloud.
Latest posts by ESDS (see all)
- How Cloud Computing Is Changing The Labor Market - March 25, 2015
- Adopting Infrastructure as a Service Can be a Good Deal - March 17, 2015
- Will Virtualize? Take These Six Points Into Consideration - March 12, 2015