Seamless Migration from any cloud to ESDS
Seamless Migration is the process of moving user’s server data and configuration from virtual machines to virtual machines and servers to servers across Data centers by Cloud service providers. Enterprises can accelerate their cloud migration journey with eNlight Cloud as it not only integrates with legacy systems and applications but can also perform a real-time server migration.
Migration helps enterprises that are planning to upgrade the existing infra or migrate on premise business data to a new Data Center (DC). Enterprises would want to upgrade their existing infrastructure and deploy new facilities due to the demands of next generation apps, upgrade in the IT architectures, and as hardware ages. Another reason why companies want to migrate their data is due to hardware failure; when they are in need of more resources. The cost of the hardware is a fraction of the costs of maintenance, people, backup, and so forth of the total cost of the system.
A survey by International Data Corporation (IDC) predicts that by 2020, about 55% of enterprises would want to upgrade their existing infrastructure and deploy new facilities due to the demands of next generation apps and upgrade in the IT architectures.
ESDS has strong and dedicated support team that will make sure that seamless migration of enterprise data, applications, VMs and servers is performed across different environments.
- Easing the strain on customer’s internal IT resources
- Mitigating risks associated with untested processes
- No downtime during the migration process
- Supporting SUSE, RHEL, IBM-AIX, HP-UX, Microsoft and other operating systems
With ESDS’ successful methodologies, we help you to:
- Migrate to new hardware (homogeneous or heterogeneous)
- Lower the overall expenditure of data migration projects
- Reduce downtime caused due to application unavailability
- Upgrade the operating system or database software (if required)
- Prevent data loss and retain data quality
- Minimize interruptions in your day-to-day business operations
- Fully-managed service
- Continuous real-time replication
- Minimum downtime
- Zero loss of user data
- Migrate and decommission old hardware
How does migration take place?
The data migration process differs from customer to customer and the steps may not be the same for everyone. The figure below shows the proven steps across the globe for seamless migration:
Fig: Procedure ESDS follows for Seamless Server Migration
Regardless of any Operating System (OS) or hypervisor, ESDS’ special solution helps make every in-house migration a success. ESDS makes sure that migration of enterprise data, applications, VMs and servers across different environments is swift and easy!
Latest posts by Sudarshan Lohar (see all)
- Guaranteed Seamless Migration from any cloud to ESDS - May 23, 2018