Content Change Monitoring (CCM) is a webpage service which monitors the changes made in web pages of the website. ESDS VTMScan instantly sends alerts if there is any change takes place in the content of the concerned web page. It helps in dealing with hacking and zero-day attacks quickly and efficiently. It is important since the site owner can easily track the pages for any type of attack or malicious code injected.
- CCM ensures that your pages are not modified without your knowledge.
- It validates current page size and the percentage change in current page size to previous page size.
With ESDS VTMScan you can retrieve a web page’s content.
- Consider an online banking system that updates web pages continuously. Herein, if hackers inject malicious code to web pages, it can go unnoticed. With ESDS VTMScan you can monitor the changes made to these pages right from logging in to ESDS VTMScan portal as well as alerts sent to you instantly.
ESDS VTMScan Detection Techniques
- ESDS VTMScan takes a snapshot of all the pages of the website.
- Compares the current state of pages each time with the snapshot and instantly sends alerts if any alteration is observed on the website.
- ESDS VTMScan provides rich reporting of CCM to track site changes.