Google CEO Sundar Pichai “prioritizes AI, cloud computing for company’s future.” Every nook and corner of the world is talking about the significance of cloud computing in artificial intelligence (AI) industry.
We are already surrounded by artificial intelligence through different mediums like web search to video games. Artificial intelligence is already very real. AI can be defined as a part of computer science that gives emphasis to the creation of smart machines that work and respond like humans.
With AI catching up the speed one cannot deny the fact that cloud technology is also maturing at a rapid rate. Once thought to be a fringe, the cloud computing is now taking over mainstream computing loads utilizing virtualized data centers all around the globe.
The cloud – based AI will become an increasingly ingrained part of our everyday life.
Artificial intelligence has now discovered its way into the cloud. With Google sharing its state-of-art artificial intelligence with the rest of the world, it’s Needless to say; the developing innovation could reshape the way we experience our lives. As the cloud keeps on developing, artificial intelligence systems will be built out to perform even more sophisticated tasks. For example, Google’s infamous self-driving car uses artificial intelligence and cloud as a part of a request to settle on independent choices while out and about.
The speed with which technology is growing artificial intelligence and cloud computing are soon going to complement each other in various ways. Artificial intelligence works by hashing large amounts of information. Advanced artificial intelligence tasks can require a whole data center worth of computing resources. At times, multiple data centers could be expected to perform advanced AI tasks. Since artificial intelligence tasks can now be performed in the cloud, these tasks can be spread crosswise data centers if necessary. AI performs some muddled tasks and these sorts of procedures would overburden your typical personal computer which is the reason public cloud is perfect for artificial intelligence tasks.
Different Applications developed with cloud computing and artificial intelligence
- Self-driven cars by Google are cloud robots which are based on cloud computing artificial intelligence technology. The cars utilize the network to get to Google’s tremendous database of maps, satellite and environment model (like Street view) and consolidate it with streaming data from GPS, cameras, and 3D sensors. Each car can learn something about environments, roads, or driving, or conditions, and it sends the data to the Google cloud, where it can be utilized to enhance the execution of different autos.
- Cloud Medical Robots: A robot can interface to the cloud to provide clinical service to patients, as well as deliver assistance to doctors (e.g. a co-surgery robot).
- Industrial Robots: In manufacturing, such cloud-based robot systems could figure out how to handle assignments, for example, threading wires or cables, or adjusting gaskets from an expert knowledge base. A gathering of robots can share data for some community-oriented tasks.
AI and cloud computing are together expected to change the employment landscape in major ways. AI can help people turn out to be better chess players; it makes sense that it can help us turn out to be better pilots, better specialists, better judges, and better educators.
Artificial intelligence is real now and it’s just getting started!
Artificial intelligence is rapidly becoming a trending topic in technical circles and industry analysts predict that more AI computing tasks will find a home in the public cloud. Slight employments of AI are going to help people do a ton of stunning things in the years ahead. Actually, we will think about how we ever lived without it.
- Importance of Cloud Computing In Education Sector! - June 10, 2016
- What is Marketing Cloud? - May 27, 2016
- The cloud – based AI is real now and it’s just getting started! - May 14, 2016