Cloud computing impact
Ecommerce market in India is growing wider than that was predicted by Gartner last year; Gartner estimated it to be worth $6 billion in 2015 70% growth from 2014 revenue of $3.5 billion. But it is seen by latest report of IAMAI international that the Indian ecommerce industry is expected to grow at the rate of 33% and cross INR 1 lakh crore i.e. US$16.3bn by the end of 2015.
Types of ecommerce application
- Retail and wholesale
Cloud computing is another disseminating sector that has no way back, Cloud is impacting the growth of ecommerce sector with very considerate steps and has key role in its advancement. CFOs and CIOs are initiating to the adoption of Cloud after knowing its technical and financial benefits.
General issues that are faced by ecommerce applications using traditional methods are:
- No flexibility
- High CAPEX
- Security issues
Benefits of Cloud computing in ecommerce applications that can overcome the challenges providing wonderful results are:
- Auto scalability like provided by eNlight cloud
- Remarkable Cost savings
- Increased speed
- Increased Security
- Easier management
- High availability
After adoption of Cloud in ecommerce applications, Cloud has impacted ecommerce in very positive way,
- Cloud-based e-commerce applications allow businesses to respond swiftly to market opportunities and challenges (provides flexibility)
- Cloud-based e-commerce applications enable IT and business leaders to evaluate new opportunities without large upfront investments (Reduced CAPEX)
- IT leaders must be well aware with the cloud based approach and it’s results, in order to choice the right solution for their business needs.
The emergence of cloud computing is creating a new service ecosystem which will integrate all the E-commerce resources and facilitate the new service modes.
- Embrace the Future with Cloud Computing! - September 8, 2015
- Cloud computing impact on growth of ecommerce applications - August 25, 2015
- 6 Reasons that Cloud Computing is transforming Banking Sector - August 24, 2015