SAP MAX DB
SAP MaxDB is an RDMS that is introduced along with a group of development and management tools. The system supports both the command line as well as graphical user interfaces. It is essentially a collection of data containing a standard format. The data consist of a database along with application data records.
It is a database that is endorsed by all OS like- Linux, Windows, Solaris, and Mac. SAP MaxDB is an impenetrable original software whose source code is not easily or freely open beneath the general authorization of GNU.
Steps to generate MAX DB Files Level Backup
- Firstly, navigate to My PC or This PC option and Check the Space for the MAX DB drive.
- Follow the steps as shown in the below screenshot- Login to the MAX DB studio >> go to the SID, >> right-click, and select the backup option.
- Next, select the complete data backup option and click on next.
- Here, select the New option and proceed further.
- After that, enter the required details like Name and Device/files as shown below and click on the OK option.
- Then, Select the mentioned path and click on the Next button.
- Now Check the directory and click on Next.
- Next, the MAX Db Backup will be started. You can also check the status.
- As shown below, you can see the MAX DB Backup status.
- MAX DB backup is completed.
- Follow the below screenshot
- You can check the status
- Take the Log backup in MAX DB
- Follow the steps shown in the below screenshot.
- Check the log Area is 0.00%