Candidates would be trained over a period of 6 months to spread across the various verticals as mentioned below eventually leading to a proactive “Cloud Evangelist” in future.
Technical Support: Windows /Linux System Associates:
- Adopting best practices of delivering services (develop, deploy & support infrastructures, applications & technology initiatives) from an architectural & operational perspective in conjunction with existing standards & methods of delivery.
- Monitoring of all servers for performance issues & stability concerns, Administer web users & hosting accounts. Troubleshoot hardware & software issues as they arise.
- Work with basic applications & their ports: backup, MySQL.
- Knowledge of Virtualization Technologies, VMware, Virtuzzo, Xen virtulization.
Solution Architect/Presales/Technical Account Manager:
- Exhibit strong understanding of the managed cloud hosting business – concepts, market practices and trends, customer needs, existing products and IT solutions, key global and regional players, business dynamics etc.
- Cloud Architect for IaaS/ PaaS (Private, Public & Hybrid).
- Understand clients' business and functional needs and create customized managed Cloud enabled solutions.
- Create and deliver PPTs / proposals / pitch documents to address client requirements.
- Deliver demos to prospective clients and engage in functional level discussions on product aspects, features and benefits.
- To prepare architecture, design, and presentation of solutions to meet the customers’ needs on Public / Private / Hybrid Cloud.
- Set up meetings and Interact with customers for most part of his/her day.
- Attend client meetings and develop excellent rapport with customers.
- Help clients with their account details or services issues.
- Cater to individual clients while trying to generate new business and clients for the organization.
- Suggest innovative ways of bringing about excellent customer service for individual/all clients.
- Willing to travel.
- Must have sound Technical knowledge.
- Excellent Communication & Presentation Skills.
- Should be Proactive.
- Should be resilient & persistent in work.
- Should demonstration willingness to learn.
- Exhibit professionalism.
Selection Criteria/Recruitment Process:
- Online Test.
- Group Discussion.
- Personal Discussion.
P.S: Last date for applying is 20th March 2019, applicants through the company website will only be considered.