< Back to Search Results
We are looking for a highly motivated and passionate Software Architect to drive architecture needs of highly scalable, robust and reliable application. This is a partial customer facing role, owning overall technical relationship between customer and ESDS Development Team. The Candidate will be passionate about their area of expertise and be interested in a specialist track as a long-term career objective. The winning candidate will have a clear record of achievement, a willingness to work hard and perseverance to make things happen.
Required Educational Qualification :
BE/Btech/ME/Mtech - IT & Computers
Work Type :
Work Experience (in Years):
8-10 + years
Job Location :
Nasik and Bengaluru
Desired Skills & Experience:
- 10 + years of broad and practical experience in architecting and engineering software stacks.
- Broad of the Cloud, Data and its Network, Server and their planning, design, and of Open Source software-stack and concepts is a bonus, to help architecture refresh discussions of Microservice based application is must, event driven microservices is added bonus.
- Expert familiarity with cloud including virtualization, web services API's,datablock,and with scripting languages such as Perl, Python, or Bash. Python and Linux experience is must.
- Working with Architecture and Engineering teams to define integration strategy for complex projects consists of a large, matrixed, multi-geo teams. Full Product Life Cycle experience on large scale cloud based application.
- Solid of Modern Applications and experience working withCI/CD.Strong with Gitlab is.
- Good to have with continuous and delivery tools like Jenkins Circle CI, tools like
- Experience in Architecting and Implementing Containerized Platforms for Enterprise Grade Modern Applications.
- Strong with Kubernetes and Docker is a while you can use or with Kubernetes Networking, logging and monitoring concepts. Also possesses strong knowledge of how Kubernetes platform operates service discovery, deployments, scheduling, and load balancer.
- Experience in working with a message queue such as RabbitMQ or Apache Kafka.
- With structured and unstructured databases/DBMS. Eg: SQL (MySQL, SQL Server), NoSQL (MongoDB, ElasticSearch)
- As Software Architect at ESDS,you willwithand largeandhelp them on their journey to
- Provide Planning, Designing, and to Existing well
- Involved in workingclosely with lines of to of andclouddeliveredto
- in or lead complex design decision for the application being developed.