< Back to Search Results
Jr. Research Engineer
Jr .Research Engineer is a challenging and core position for enthusiastic engineers. The primary responsibilities involve evaluating open source technologies, rapid prototyping and conducting experimental tests with cutting edge technologies and would be equally interacting with various development and engineering teams.
Required Educational Qualification :
BE (Computer/ IT), MCA/MCM/MSC
Work Type :
Work Experience (in Years):
1 - 2 Years of relevant experience
Job Location :
Nasik, Mumbai, Bangalore & Delhi
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Evaluating, implementing monitoring and testing open source technologies, enabling cross-functional teams to use and integrate these services, documenting the research study for rapid prototyping, and developing software packages.
- Involve in development of API enabled applications, debugging, troubleshooting and reverse engineering applications and software systems running on Linux and Windows environments.
- Automate the processes and repetitive tasks using scripting and programming languages.
- Responsible for proposing and implementing security measures with the goal to improve overall security of existing applications and platform.
- Communicating with different teams, while understanding their challenges, proposing relevant solutions and sharing relevant system integration knowledge.
- Producing research proposals, which are documents providing in-depth information, qualitative/quantitative analysis, methodology, solution architecture against a research problem.
- Proficient in Cloud Native Technologies like Containers, Orchestration, DevOps and Micro – services architecture.
- Knowledge of Computer fundamentals with respect to Compute, Storage and Network along with Data Structures, Algorithms, Programming.
- Knowledge of domains like Cloud, IOT, AI/ML, Server less and Block Chain Virtualization.
- Certification in Linux and relevant system administration.
- Knowledge of Web Technologies, Data Storage, Object Store and Databases (NO SQL and SQL)
- Hands on experience with scripting languages like Python and Bash, containers and container build process, software versioning using Git and automation using CI/CD Tools.