< Back to Search Results
Software Testing Engineer
We are looking for a Test Engineer to join our team! As a Test Engineer, you will be responsible for planning and implementing tests that prove the functional and non-functional requirements of the system.
Required Educational Qualification :
BE (Computer/ IT), MCA/MCM/MSC
Work Type :
Work Experience (in Years):
Job Location :
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Understand and analyze Business, Functional, Technical and UI (User Interface) requirements of the project.
- Create and maintain the framework required for automated testing.
- Create automated test scripts for Test Scenarios, Test Conditions, and Test Cases.
- Run the automation and produce the reports continuously.
- Maintain and update the scripts as per changes in the product.
- Create Required Test Data and maintain a Common Test Datasheet of the Project.
- Log defects and verify fixes.
- Demonstrates ad hoc testing skills.
- Inform Test Lead on any issues that could potentially impact the quality, schedule or budget of the Project/release.
- Knowledge of test automation tools Selenium, QTP, SoapUI, Jmeter, Jenkins, etc.
- Hands-on experience of automating the testing for web applications.
- Should be able to work independently as an Automation Tester.
- Should be able to create and maintain the framework required for Automation testing.
- Knowledge of Java and VB Scripting will be an added advantage.
- Knowledge of testing methodologies.
- Knowledge of SDLC.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Good problem solving and troubleshooting skills.