< Back to Search Results
We are looking for an Android Developer who possesses a passion for pushing mobile technologies to the limits. This Android app developer will work with our team of talented engineers to design and build the next generation of our mobile applications. Android programming works closely with other app development and technical teams.
Required Educational Qualification :
BE (Computer/ IT), MCA/MCM/MSC
Work Type :
Work Experience (in Years):
Job Location :
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
- Work with outside data sources and APIs
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
- Strong Java skills with good knowledge of the Android SDK
- Experience with mobile development issues related to performance optimization, caching, security, and native hardware components.
- Strong OOPS, OS concepts - threads, data structure, RDBMS, SQL, and XML.
- Hands-on experience of working on DBMS, particularly SQLite.
- Hands-on experience in designing and integrating web-services interfaces
- (SOAP/RESTful- JSON/XML based) with native apps.
- Work with outside data sources and APIs.
- Unit-test code for robustness, usability, and general reliability.
- Expert level hands-on knowledge on Android architectural principles, Testing Frameworks and automation, Code Coverage tools, Profilers for Memory, CPU and File Systems.
- Exposure to Payment Gateways.
- Prior experience in programming for POS devices / smartphones / iOS / Android / Windows Phone is desirable.