< Back to Search Results
We are looking for a Python Developer to join our engineering team and help us develop and maintain various software products. Python Developer responsibilities include writing and testing code, debugging programs and integrating applications. To be successful in this role, you should have experience using server-side logic and work well in a team.
Required Educational Qualification :
B.E., B.Tech or Similar specialization/ qualification
Work Type :
Work Experience (in Years):
6 Months - 2 Years
Job Location :
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Write effective, scalable code.
- Develop back-end components to improve responsiveness and overall performance.
- Test and debug programs.
- Improve the functionality of existing systems.
- Implement security and data protection solutions.
- Assess and prioritize feature requests.
- Coordinate with internal teams to understand user requirements and provide technical solutions.
- Strong technical & hands-on experience in Python.
- Work experience as a Python Developer.
- Hands-on experience with Django, Flask or other Python frameworks.
- Familiarity with some ORM (Object Relational Mapper) libraries.
- Should have virtualization or cloud platform knowledge.
- Familiarity with front-end technologies like HTML, PHP.
- Shell scripting knowledge along with SQL.
- Should understand Database concepts well.
- Should have exposure to web technologies such as SOAP, REST APIs, etc.
- Excellent in impact-analysis and root cause analysis.
- Good problem-solving skills and a good team player.
- Strong unit test and debugging skills.