< Back to Search Results
Technical Account Manager
At ESDS, our core Values - Exuberant Support, Proactive Approach, Continuous Knowledge Enhancement, Organization above team and Self, Respect & Care, Love for Environment.
We want to hire EPICC people who match our culture – people who will push us, amaze us and drive us forward. In return, we offer the freedom to define your future.
A Fulfilling and Agile Work Environment You will consult closely with customers to ensure their satisfaction and return on investment of ESDS solutions. You are the customer’s primary liaison into ESDS and are accountable for identifying and directly addressing all business and technical issues impacting customer success. You will engage resources across the entire ESDS organization (sales, product management, R&D, and support). You will proactively expand adoption of ESDS solutions within accounts by driving relationships at every level, both internally and externally, to influence positive change. In addition to the customer facing activities, Technical Account Managers report key account metrics and insight to ESDS internal teams and contribute to Technical Account Managers program development activities.
Required Educational Qualification :
B.E/B.Tech (IT, Computers), Any Graduate
Work Type :
Work Experience (in Years):
Job Location :
Navi Mumbai (Mahape), Delhi and Bengaluru
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Customer Advocate; world class customer liaison.
- Map ESDS solutions to the customer’s unique business and technical requirements to ensure strategic long term value.
- Understand the customer’s relevant business challenges while functioning as a trusted advisor for “best practices” and drive adoption of ESDS solutions within your assigned accounts.
- Agility: respond to the needs of your customers with confidence and ease.
- Provide project leadership, coordination and architectural guidance for the customer’s major ESDS initiatives.
- Maintain high-level technical knowledge of core ESDS solutions and future product direction.
- Manage and own competing requests across multiple client engagements.
- Provide clear and constructive product feedback to ESDS product management teams based on customer use-cases and requirements.
- Support customer business objectives by effectively leveraging TAM program deliverables.
- You must be agile and able to adjust quickly to many different situations and challenges.
- Demonstrated ability and experience in customer-facing positions as a technology consultant (preferably with a management consulting, IT vendor or professional services organization).
- Must be a fast learner with the ability to explain technical concepts to a variety of audiences.
- Solid technical background in at least 2 of the following areas: data center infrastructure, operating systems, desktop deployments, mobility, networking, security, system administration and technical architecture; preferably with industry certifications.
- Business acumen and problem-solving skills with the ability to influence change at all levels.
- Effective at working independently and in a virtual team setting.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to manage competing client demands.
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills including the ability to interact, communicate and build relationships with all levels of personnel from administrators to CxO levels.
- Ability to travel.