Responsible for managing all business development aspects of Alliances, with a primary focus on sales revenue and sale thru of projects through Alliance. The role will balance sales support, Alliance management, and sales training with the focus of growing the sales funnel and adding growth of Alliance projects.
- Developing, managing and be one point of contact for existing & new Alliance partners, Monitoring and executing programs to manage Alliance health across Projects.
- Setting up, managing and engaging with Alliance product and project teams to induct ESDS line of services and establishing them as Profit Center through utilization of effective business improvement tools
- Strategizing & managing Alliance training workshops and engagement programs on ESDS service portfolio.
- Setting up mechanisms to monitor and fine tune program delivery towards maximum efficiency.
- Work with Alliances Head & Marketing to drive programs and events to extend the relationships to new prospects.
- Proactively assesses, clarifies, and validates Alliances Team needs on an ongoing basis.
- Sells through Alliances organizations to end users in coordination with ESDS sales resources.
- Close deals and supervise deployments until invoicing and collection is completed.
- In charge of preparing and delivering customer presentations, pricing and promotional proposals, and other business endeavours.
- Sales and Business Development in Alliances.
- Identifying and networking with Alliances partners with expertise to spearhead; negotiate & close strategic alliances, business & commercial arrangements
- Leading market development activities & devising the market strategy for potential product groups for penetration of unexplored market segments exhibiting a strong latent demand.
- Driving sales efforts for market development activities by identifying, appointing & streamlining Alliances partners to enhance market reach & coverage
- Identifying vertical segments for escalating business volumes; Tapping areas of growth, identifying and pursuing new market opportunities & customer groups & proposing new projects to the management.
- Identifying and engaging with prospective clients, generating incremental revenues from the existing accounts of Alliances.
Team Management of Alliance Partner:
- Defining sales revenue and forecasting on weekly basis.
- Assessing projects on going and new and creating reach in each Alliance and networking with internal Alliances teams.
- Overseeing project lifecycle on a day to day basis through Daily Sales Reports and cross-verifying reports.
- Work closely with the pre-sales and delivery teams to support sales activities.
- Inspires Alliance front end sales team members to continuously drive process/product improvements.
- Responsible for strategic operation functions of the team.
- Contribute to the personal development of all Executives through excellent leadership, performance review and setting educational objectives
Documentation and Sales MIS Reports:
- Ensuring required documentation like, contracts with Alliance & their customers, feedback reports on improvisation, Claims and invoicing to be tracked and Collection support.
- Provide timely reports to the Alliances Sales Head on the Weekly activities and results.
- Prepare action plans and schedules to achieve specific Targets/ Quotas.
Learning and Knowledge Enhancement:
- Staying familiar with new versions of applications used on servers.
- Forecasting any needed improvements, budgeting for and implementing any changes
- Conducting regular training or developments sessions with the team members on new trends in the market, know how etc.