- Our Datacenters
- Our Network
- Datacenter Tour
- Datacenter Security
Globally hosting 2 million+ websites
- Global presence; datacenters in Mumbai, United Kingdom, USA and Nashik
- All datacenters connected by 10 Gbps backbone network
- Maintaining 99.99% of Uptime Standard with 100% Uptime Record since Inception
- Tier IV & III standard Datacenters with state-of-the-art facility
- Secure, State-of-the-art Facilities
- Accoladed with Multiple awards for green datacenter deployment
- Offering Disaster recovery services across multiple datacenters
- Globally managing hosting more than 7000 physical servers and 15000+ virtual machines
Datacenter Facility Design
ESDS's Tier III Datacenter owns its Servers, Networks and Storage – All of them being Ultra-Redundant and Resilient.
Dual-powered equipment and Multiple uplinks form the basics of our Tier III facility in India. You drive only intelligence with our Systems composed of an intelligent engineering formula.
- N+N redundant UPS in every datacenter for uptime
- Automated Multiple Redundant diesel generators on site for power backup
- Dual power PDU in each rack
- Power racks ranging from 4KW to 10KW
- Datacenter suite available in range of 2000 sq., 4000 sq. ft., up to 20, 000 sq. ft. for colocation services
- Metered PDU for rack level power monitoring and billing
Redundant Air Conditioned DC Environment
- N+1 precision air conditioners to maintain 20+/-1°C temperature and 50+/-5% relative humidity
- Cold aisle containments are implemented in two rows, containments are fabricated in stronger aluminum frames & Acrylic sheets
- Use of vermiculite material for green solution datacenter
- Use of energy efficient servers only
- The highly advance laser based very early warning aspirating smoke detection system (VESDA) and addressable smoke detection system sense the presence of fire in the protected facility
- Auto-shut down of air handlers and power from the protected environment after detection of a faulty agent in the environment
- FM200 fire suppression system, which reaches extinguishing levels in 10 seconds or less, stopping ordinary combustion. It is delivered to distribution nozzles through a system piping network occupying whole data Center area, false floor void, room void & ceiling void.
- PoP of all major ISPs for high performance bandwidth and redundancy
- Redundant fiber network from Each ISP from multiple geographic location
- 40 and 10 Gbps network for east west cloud traffic
- Separate core network for enterprises-level customers for dedicated bandwidth
- Sound network infrastructure to handle intensive traffic load of cloud customers
- Separate MPLS network for Banking and enterprise customers
Enterprise Grade Routing Protocol
- BGP4 routing protocol for internet peering
- OSPF routing protocol for internal traffic
- GRE tunnel networks across multi datacenters
- Software defined network for cloud infrastructure
Meet Me Room
- Presence of all major ISP for all kind of connectivity
- MPLS and P2P connectivity availability for branch and office connectivity
- Cross connect facility available for all any ISP network
Data Center Tour
Data center Security
Security is necessary, but Advanced Security is by choice. We've taken up Advanced and Managed Security through multi-layered security environment completely managed and maintained in our Datacenter, so that we have a 100% of your trust.
Strict Controls to Block Unsolicited Access
- 24*7 Armed Security Personnel for IDC Security and Premise Security
- Bio-metric and Proximity Card Access Control System to for restricted access
- 24*7 Video surveillance system
DC Network Security
We Monitor & Manage Each Packet coming in or going out from our DC Network
- High end Cisco Anomaly Guard as well as Cisco anomaly detector for DDoS mitigation
- SNORT IDS for multiple check levels of security
Monitoring & Management
Automated DC Monitoring Suite using eMagic Software
- Automated Software for comprehensive monitoring and management of servers, network and applications
- Netflow traffic and IP address monitoring
We identify all types of online attacks through behavior-recognition technology of Our Cisco Anomaly Detectors.It mirrors the traffic through catalyst switches and scans it rigorously. Wherever an anomaly is found, it injects a route in the system and diverts the zone traffic to the anomaly guard for mitigation
Firewall – Built and Managed
Power-Performance Firewalls for Robust Security
- Logical Firewall Security with Enterprising Cisco and Cyberoam Apparatus
- Apply IP Based Security Rules, Port Block, URL Block, Content Filter, Spam Detection
We give you the Controls for High Availability and Low Latency
- Load Distribution with best-grade technique for better failover.
- Control over High availability and Latency
Logs & Alert Monitoring
24*7 Monitoring of Logs & Alerts on servers and network
- Strict Security Policy for fixing Security Loop holes, if highlighted in Monitoring reports
- Security Audit Structure for Vulnerability, OS Setting, Network Usage Analysis, Historical Data Analysis
Stay Best Protected - Only and Always
Internet Threats directly affect True Performance. Running down the threats though complex, need to be addressed wisely and need proactive attention. We employ not just Firewall security as a raw ingredient, but we've formed multiple layers of security through a non-typical configuration of servers, switches, routers and which make the security channel unique and resilient.
Internet risks are growing, but our Firewall Security is growing even better for stronger walls of Security blocking every threat type.
OS Firewall – Apply Our Firewall Rule for Complete Risk Mitigation
Block unwanted network traffic on your server/website, when you enable our Firewall Rule in your OS. The FW Rule blocks unused ports, prevents spoofing on the server/ network attacks and is highly capable of preventing spam and malware attacks.
User/Group Level Firewall Security Policy
Specialized set of Rules and Permissions dominate our User and Group Level Security Policy, where our Firewall Security configures and runs only the applications in-use and discards the unnecessary. High level of control is exercised at the access level for users/groups for e.g. password, login and disk usage.
OS Patch/ Update
Instant hot fix for your application, addition of functionality, elimination of security holes – we offer every patch and pack update for your OS. Apply latest Microsoft update through WSUS (Windows Server Update Services), Use hosting control panels such as cPanel/ WHM, Parallels Plesk Panel or DirectAdmin for a safety patch.
Greater Performance with Secure Firewall Management
- Cisco Firewall Protection
- 24*7*265 Exuberant Support by our Experienced Firewall Engineers
- OS Firewall Rule for Best Risk Mitigation of Unused Ports/ Server Or Network Attacks/ Spoofing Threats and More
- User/Group Level Security Policy for Highly Customized Security
- On-site/Remote Consultation with Cisco Certified Professionals
Balance and Run Easy.
High Availability is critical to any business, however traffic patterns could be different at various stages in your business lifecycle. For managing your application in times of unforeseen traffic spikes, you need to upgrade or downgrade your computing resources to gain high performance and continuity.
The lifeline here could be Effective Load Distribution.
Case 1: Traffic Spikes (Moderate to Extreme)
Traditional Approach: You upgrade/ downgrade your resources by manually adding or removing computing resources, which is time-consuming, Involves efforts of system administrators and is not seamless
ESDS's Feature-Rich Load Balancers: Intelligently and pro-actively analyze traffic, and distribute the load evenly and add/ remove resources. Great option for spontaneous scalability in times of traffic spikes
Case 2: Server Crashes suddenly
Traditional Approach: You add a new device/ server manually and subsequently need to upgrade RAM, CPU, bandwidth, etc. However, not a good option if the newly added server also crashes.
ESDS's Feature-Rich Load Balancers: Even when one or multiple servers crash, your business runs smoothly as the load gets distributed equally between the servers and their network, after analyzing the load/ incoming traffic on the cluster of multiple servers or network links/ storages. You get reliability and high availability through faster response time of required computing resources
What You Can Do with Your Load Balancer?
Build & Manage Your IT Resources, Easily
Configure On-Site or Remotely Located Servers
Run on High Availability with Its Natural HA Feature
Run Any Application with Multi-functionality support
Enterprise Class Load Balancers perform proactive health monitoring of servers, network, databases and applications through quick communication between the resources and make traffic-routing decisions accordingly, to ensure that no resources or time is lost.
Your clients will be at the ultimate advantage as they experience only High Online Performance, while the feature rich and best-in-class load balancers are doing their job in the backstage.
© 2014 ESDS Software Solution Private Limited. All Rights Reserved